Well, it's Monday already. Dang. I went down to the Williamsburg area in Brooklyn at Atlantic Ave. to buy a coat at Burlington. After a while of trying different coats on, I opted for a Guess 3 button peacoat type coat. It's really nice, would fit over my suit, sweatshirt, sweater, whatever. and could look casual or dressy and is warm enough. And, it was a lot cheaper than I thought I'd have to pay. Love the prices there compared to the prices of coats at Macy's.
Yesterday Julie arrived to stay with me until she finds a place. She's going to be apartment searching and job searching/interviewing while staying here. It's so nice to have her here. Positive and fun energy.
Also, after work yesterday, I met up with Hammitt and her friend Kim. We went on the subway to 60th and ate at Serendipity where Hammitt wanted to go because it was in the movie Serendipity. it was this quaint, two story restaurant - painted with pink walls inside, mirrors on the walls. We each had dinner and split their trademark frozen hot chocolate. So good - it kind of tasted like chocolate mousse, but now moussey. I guess it was made out of 7 different chocolates. eh. Very good. Kinda pricey, but somewhere you should go, I think. We traveled back and I left them at a stop to hop onto my train.
It's so interestingto see where life leads you. For example, to see that Julie is now staying with me. IF you would have mentioned two years ago at the pool that sh wouldbe staying with me in my New York apartment, I'd be like,w hat?! But alas, here we are. So cool so nice. It's interesting to see the road God leads on. everything happens for a reason.
I come home in two weeks. I'm pretty excited. I guess Leah told the Starbucks employees and they're excited too. hahaha. That made me laugh because they know I'll be stopping in there. Anyway, gotta head to class. Have a good night. Work tomorrow and then class. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment