Danielle and I in front of The Little Mermaid sign after we bought tickets for her first Broadway show!
Danielle and I at Rockefeller Center.
Danielle and I in front of the Wicked sign after she won the lottery for front row tickets.
Danielle and I with New York hot dogs from the street; one of the things Danielle wanted to do. :)
Danielle and I in Central Park.
In Central Park.
Danielle and I at Serendipity grabbing a dessert. I got a Frrrrrozen Hot Chocolate and a Banana Split. (Julie ended up meeting us up there too, but the picture wouldn't load.)So, that was a fun filled weekend, as you can see. Monday and Tuesday while I was at work, Danielle walked around on her own and did some shopping, saw the Statute of Liberty and saw Billy Elliot The Musical on Broadway. I met up with her Monday for dinner at this little French Restaurant. Good times!
I don't really have anything new to report. I'm loving working at the senior home. Can you believe I've already been there for a month? Time sure flies by. I love all of my little old people; they're so funny too. Class has been amazing, still. I'm still making breakthroughs and new discoveries every night which is obviously extremely awesome. My good friend, Gyasi or "G" that I made friends with at Macy's is moving to Philly next weekend, so I'm going to be helping him move on Saturday. That stinks because him and Julie are my closest friends here. Oh well, we'll stay friends still; it just stinks that he won't be in the city.
Yesterday I was at Macy's to say hi to my friends because I was in the area and I walked passed the Calvin Klein jeans and they were on sale for $29.99, originally $70. So, of course I tried on a few pairs and ended up buying one, which by the way, I went down one size which is awesome. At work I've been doing pilates and crunches and stuff so that I can at least do something when people aren't in the pool, and might as well make it a bit of a workout, right? So, that's cool that that's working. I've only been doing it for like 2 weeks. So, hopefully more results soon! whoo!
I got a haircut yesterday which was much needed and it turned out so well. I would take a picture, but I haven't taken a shower yet today, nor do I plan on taking one or getting ready at all, so the picture will have to wait for another day. :)
Alright, sorry this blog wasn't so super interesting, but my brain isn't working. If I think of anything, I'll be sure to come back and type it up. Until then, have a good day!
I don't really have anything new to report. I'm loving working at the senior home. Can you believe I've already been there for a month? Time sure flies by. I love all of my little old people; they're so funny too. Class has been amazing, still. I'm still making breakthroughs and new discoveries every night which is obviously extremely awesome. My good friend, Gyasi or "G" that I made friends with at Macy's is moving to Philly next weekend, so I'm going to be helping him move on Saturday. That stinks because him and Julie are my closest friends here. Oh well, we'll stay friends still; it just stinks that he won't be in the city.
Yesterday I was at Macy's to say hi to my friends because I was in the area and I walked passed the Calvin Klein jeans and they were on sale for $29.99, originally $70. So, of course I tried on a few pairs and ended up buying one, which by the way, I went down one size which is awesome. At work I've been doing pilates and crunches and stuff so that I can at least do something when people aren't in the pool, and might as well make it a bit of a workout, right? So, that's cool that that's working. I've only been doing it for like 2 weeks. So, hopefully more results soon! whoo!
I got a haircut yesterday which was much needed and it turned out so well. I would take a picture, but I haven't taken a shower yet today, nor do I plan on taking one or getting ready at all, so the picture will have to wait for another day. :)
Alright, sorry this blog wasn't so super interesting, but my brain isn't working. If I think of anything, I'll be sure to come back and type it up. Until then, have a good day!



No comments:
Post a Comment